Friday, September 19, 2008

Randomness

Pink Floyd The Wall MOD

Stained Glass MOD

Wood PC MOD

I can't recall where I was surfing yesterday, probably wired or geekologie, anyways I found these well crafted computer MODs. The first one had a link to a video that showed the construction of The Wall PC. When I find it, I'll tag an update.

For the drinkers out there, here is a listing of the Top 10 Drinking Achievements [To Do] Before You Die. I know I can cross three of those off my personal list.

Need a name for your Rock Band get together. The Band Name Generator will create random band names using our extensive database of hand-selected words. Our tool is useful for coming up with cool band names for rock, punk, emo or other musical styles. If you like, type in your own word or phrase and our engine will randomly use that in the generation process.

No comments: